Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Just hit number one on Server 2.
  • Angel January 2014
    Well, a few Stamina Potions later, I passed the Number 1 player in Server 2. (For some reason, he was up there but in-active) So, I've just passed to number one. Also, not only am I Number 1 in EXP I've also hit a few big mile stones in other Scoreboard checkpoints.

Number 1:

--EXP (As stated above)
    --Fastest Player - 10,000 more moves than Delfonic. (Keep chasing me! =P)
    --Win Ratio - MetalFist was in the lead a while back but he also went inactive at 94,600 EXP which is a shame. Was nice having someone close to me active. But, I currently have just hit the 5000 Wins/0 Losses keeping my Win Ratio at 100%
    --Highest EXP-PER-TURN rate - Mine could be higher, but sometimes when I'm tired and have full moving, I randomly wonder around the Map to get Potions/Treasure/Stars and try and Find Dragon/Spider Caves. This way I don't waste 78 turns and they can regen overnight.

So yeah, top of the Server. I just wish server two was a little bit more active. The only part I don't have top in is Coins. I never get a chance to save my coins! I'm always spending them on Stamina Potions when I get the chance but in the last few days, I've managed to save up 4,000 Coins. So, yeah, can't complain.

Want to know your stats/rank and find out about others and their stats/equipment? Here you go. :3 http://www.dragon-rpg.com/index.php/scoreboard
  • Angel January 2014
    mfw no one cares. =[
  • pjuros January 2014
    Good job Angel :-)
  • cbreidenbach87 January 2014
    You are right Angel
  • Angel January 2014
    About what? No one careing? Gathered that.
  • lewis February 2014
    Congrats Angel! Not much activity on the boards. For some time now. Been a lurker for some time, figured I would at least say keep up the good work. Sometimes it seems like a grind for a slowly developing game, hope it's worth it in the long run.
  • Metalfist February 2014
    Stop by every day to collect nearby potions, but haven't battled in a while. If the number of spots is going to be increasing by 2 in version 1.6, I'm going to avoid leveling up until then so my new characters aren't too far behind.