Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
when do we start collecting dragons??????
  • poopass July 2012
    Title says it all.
  • poopass July 2012
    Soooo no one wants to put in there two cents i love this game alot but i thought of like fighting dragons not skeletons i know i would have to at least be a level 20 to kill a dragon but are dragons going to be introduced
  • pjuros July 2012
    There will be very soon some dragons on map. New version has prepared necesary images and stuff.
  • Xyzzy July 2012
    Good things come to those who wait.
  • Woar July 2012
    I've been collecting dragons for some time now... Dragon weapons ie. :/
  • Xyzzy July 2012
    Yeah. The Dragon Sword looks the coolest. I hold on to it as long as I can. But there comes a time you have to let it go. Almost cried when I traded up from the Dragon Axe :-((
  • poopass August 2012
    Nice
  • cbreidenbach87 November 2013
    I was thinking, for the next level up in difficulty in dungeons, is it possible to make a dragonthat occupies more than one space/tile? Maybe have a head, body tail etc. It doesn't even necessarily have to move, maybe have it stationary but very resistant to magic and arrow damage. That would give the encounter a slightly more epic feel I think, whacking at a drain who is as large as your party combined. Then there is the whole end boss specific loot table, but that is an idea unto itself.
  • steveyD_1 November 2013
    Oooh...boss loot table with rare drops ^^

What say you @pjuros?
  • pjuros November 2013
    Dragons should adopt to player strenght, it will make make things more interesting. Rare drops is good idea, maybe to make it always drop 3 attribute item with high level.