Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
woot, the 11th
  • valjean April 2012
    Hmmm... so this is what level 22 looks like...
  • BrandenF April 2012
    Looks like dirty pirate hooker
  • Yarix April 2012
    Woot for lvl 25 and max 2 ranged units!
  • Tenkai April 2012
    Welcome to the club yarix!
  • z__ April 2012
    Woot to finally making it back on the s4 wealth board after buying the elf master... but I've been saving gear for the update...so that's my excuse and I'm going to use it. Works much better thab "look, she came on to me!"
  • Elan April 2012
    Level 16!!!!
  • Tentacle April 2012
    congrats, enjoy the sweet zone until lvl 19...
  • Tenkai April 2012
    160k exp..... trying so hard to stay entertained
  • z__ April 2012
    (%) here....drink this. Its got whiskey.
  • z__ April 2012
    Wwww bs....wrong emoticon thing...totally ruined it. Was supposed to be ~O) ....but now its ruined. :(
  • BrandenF April 2012
    Edit button bro.... edit button
  • Elan April 2012
    547 damage to the skeleton boss by my mighty soldier! First hit above 500dam. :-)
  • z__ May 2012
    Haha! Finally made it onto the k\d leader board. 417\7 ... spot 196 on S4. Read 'em and weep, downers. ;)
  • z__ May 2012
    Got the gray mage! I'm up 1k xp in 24 hours just casually playing. Thanks everyone!
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Woot to version 1.0 coming out soon.

Also woot for my 5011 wins
  • Yarix June 2012
    Congra... Wait, what am I doing in the forums? Need to sell stuff. WOOOOOOOT!
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Lol im just going to wait for the update to hit the marketplace then i will sell
  • thorg June 2012
    My two have been naked and empty handed for two days now, but it doesn't matter, cause I was planning to start a new guy anyways.
    WOOT!
    PS; I Can't decide which class to try first.
    Range seems to be the best choice, fighter the safe choice, but magic might have the best potential.
  • thorg June 2012
    My new hero is THORG, just shy of 3rd level, mage class, fighter & archer are 4th lv, mage is 3rd.
    High level players, start over. I love this version so far.
    WOOT!
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Yeah looks like thats what it will be. I am also thinking of making new characters
  • thorg June 2012
    THORG has made the first page of the k/d chart on svr4, #13 at 408/0.
    He'll also make lv10 today.
    Woot
    I also have a character on svr1 for the first time.
    He just made the top 40 on k/d list.
  • Yarix July 2012
    My char is 11 on k/d s2. Still nowhere to be seen at xp though :-)
  • Caesar July 2012
    I'm back!!! super woot for the update :-D even if I'm late got a long way to go
  • thorg July 2012
    1000/0 & #5 on svr1 for k/d
    Woot
  • Woar July 2012
    Either you got a few more 100 wins in quick time or promptly lost a battle or your not on srv1?
    Because the closest user to 1000/0 is TMoney with 1139/0 or Guckusko on 824/0.

Me thinks u be on srv4
  • thorg July 2012
    You're right, my bad.
    I'm #13 on svr1, #5 on svr4.
  • cbreidenbach87 September 2012
    First unit to 50 for me, my ranger with an impressive 1234 kills to 30 deaths. He is a beast and will be enjoying his semi-retirement.
  • cbreidenbach87 September 2012
    Last woot for me for a bit, got myself up to 25 just now, hurrah.
  • Xyzzy September 2012
    That's good stuff. Got all my archers maxed. Only lvl 16 tho. Lost my main character do I had to start over. :-((
  • Xyzzy September 2012
    Wooot! Lvl 17....again. Minotaur how I missed you.
  • Due to on and off levels of play its taken a while but I finally have all units to max level! And best in slot gear for all too, those Hell Shields were rare.
  • steveyD_1 August 2013
    Dwarfal just hit lvl 49, his hp is 666

\m/
  • Tentacle August 2013
    My knight is lvl 25 and his hp is over 700... Dwarfal at lvl 32 is at 658.

All archers at lvl 50 with a lvl 15 character.
  • steveyD_1 August 2013
    I've opted for defense/resist over hp, pretty cool when coupled with a double magic crit from the knight - spooky tree only does 7dmg a hit :-D
  • Tenkai August 2013
    Interesting. I opted for 4max hp over any resist option besides magic and defense. my Dwarfal is at 756 hp with 34 defence when his best gear is on.
  • steveyD_1 August 2013
    I did get a lot of bum upgrades when he leveled. Gear as well is a bit lacking but at lvl 50 he finished with 668 hp, 32 atk, 24 def and 24/11/15 to the resists respectively. His best friend will always be the knight though, he becomes a hell ofa tank ;)

Am considering dismissing him and starting again though with same build plan to see what he gets