Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
  • LPD688 October 2012
    are you still around?
  • LPD688 October 2012
    did you give up on the game? my units are 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 48, 49. I only have 2 levels to max my player out.
  • kariskakaris November 2012
    U might just want to email him. Something might of came up in his life where he had to put game development on hold for awhile as from what i understand is lone developer.he ciuld just not be checking forum now. Hope all is well pjuros.
  • Xyzzy November 2012
    Hope all is well Petar
  • HuiBuh November 2012
    Any one had email contact with him last month.? I've got a bad feeling about this :-(
  • cbreidenbach87 November 2012
    Assuming he's not deaad and just inactive, would it be possible to hand over the reigns to someone else (if interest in dev'ing anymore is lost)? If its just a temp break that cool, I know things come up that are more important. I would volunteer to help or w/e, but know nothing about program writing so I'm just throwing ideas in the air. Its a good game with a concept easy to build upon, could become great with some upgrades.
  • Dragondreamer November 2012
    I hope you're just on a break, I've e-mailed you before, and you answered right back. It's only been a couple of days, but it looks like other players are worried about you. I sure hope you're O.K.
  • pjuros December 2012
    Hi. I didn't have time to read forum, but now I'm back :-) Working hard on new version of game. Will give some more information on forum very soon.
  • kariskakaris December 2012
    We r excited to here whats new! Chats been a lil slow lately.
  • Xyzzy December 2012
    Thought I would check the forums. Got worried Petar. Glad to see your well.