Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
healing potions
  • I'm receiving medium healing potions as loot but cannot use them...why is that
  • pjuros May 2011
    Upgrade your game to version 0.61 and under 'Party' screen you can select potion to use on unit.
  • bored May 2011
    i updated to 0.61 i picked up a regular small healing potion, I cant seem to load my inventory though?
  • BrandenF May 2011
    I loaded just fine. Try task killing the app and trying again. It might be running old version
  • There is a bug with loading inv just tap around or wait and it will load
  • bored May 2011
    Thanks seems fine now, weird
  • pjuros May 2011
    argh, nothing is changed on inventory and this inventory loading bug is showing. Does anyone else has problem with delay in inventory loading ? (please send phone model)
  • Exzail May 2011
    I have a very small delay too it says "inventory loaded" the screen goes black for a second then it shows the inventory (htc wildfire)
  • Yarix May 2011
    Both versions work fine. Samsung Galaxy I9000, Android 2.2(2)
  • Koiteth May 2011
    No delay. Droid X
  • Koiteth May 2011
    @petar- The two med hp I just bought are in inventory (sell only) but didn't show on my party page to be used.
  • pjuros May 2011
    Upgrade your game, you need to have at least version 0.61
  • Koiteth May 2011
    I did right after posting. Potions are now in my inventory but do not show in, the party area
  • Dimaco May 2011
    To low lvl ?
  • Koiteth May 2011
    No, its not the lvl. I just figured it out though. Apologies Petar, I didn't realize I had to select the size potion to use. Embarrassing! :">
  • BrandenF May 2011
    Totally
  • Dimaco May 2011
    :(|)