Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Lost Characters
  • Lithos September 2012
    Hey Petar, I just lost both characters I had, and the recovery Keys are not being shown in the settings. Is there any other way to recover them or do I have to just bite the bullet, and start again? (And this time, write the keys down somewhere:) )
  • Dragondreamer November 2012
    Hello Petar, I also have a similar problem, I thought the recovery key would come back when I reinstalled the program, but it didn't. I've e-mailed you in the past, but somehow lost them. My name is Kimber, and my characters are dragondreamer and dragonkeeper on server one. Please e-mail me if you can find my address. Thank you
  • Nik December 2012
    Hi, I have a similar problem. At one point, the game generates an error and lost both of my character. I did not write down the keys. Can you help restore my characters? Played on the server number 1, the characters "ral" (level 12 warrior) and "Lich" (9 level mage)
  • Lithos December 2012
    Hey Nik/All...email Petar (you can find his email address in the About tab) with your information and he can help you recover your players
  • Nik December 2012
    Thx Lithos
  • pjuros December 2012
    Just email me and you can get your recovery keys.