Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
heads up please
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Hey Petar was wondering if you could do some kind of patch preview.. like when is the exspected patch gonna happen and what kind of changes might we see.

This would also be a good idea for a forum section along with news
  • BrandenF April 2011
    I agree. And maybe name it "anticipation"
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Can't wait for updates and can't wait to know what the updates might be.
  • Darkmeat April 2011
    Hehe, that would give us nerds -- I mean avids -- yeah, avids... something to wait all month for.
  • OMGitsMe April 2011
    I already go the the market every morning to see if the next update us out... a couple days ago, he said it would be about a week. So just a few more days I hope xD
  • pjuros April 2011
    This weekend should be availabale update that will bring skills into game. There will be 7 skills for now, every skill with 3 levels, nothing fency, boost your attack, defence, turns, healing and things like that.
  • Silenz April 2011
    Awsome i can't wait.
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Awsome! Hopefully a big boost to those things! Will we be able to reset those skills? So we can find the right combo that works best and diff strats for each lvl?
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Ty for that heads up!

So what's next?
    What are you working on?
    When will we see it?

You know how us forum nuts are we want something to read and talk about! Info please petar. :-D
  • Gogan April 2011
    Hope the next update is pvp and after that the dungeons with dragons xD
  • pjuros April 2011
    Now I'm working on web page for game. That will take week or so, and after that probably dungeons.
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Cool beans. Will there be any cool addition on the site? Like a java script version of the game that can only be played from browser? Global leaderboard
  • pjuros April 2011
    Developing new game client for web would take too long. Web page will have mostly statistical data, leaderboards, game info and things like that.
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Cool sounds great!
  • Vincendra April 2011
    Add a donation option too on the website. I can't afford much but I'd like to donate some for your great game.
  • Gogan April 2011
    Yeah, I wanna donate too
  • ok so I saw where u said 2 day until upgrade! What will we see and when just to be clear?