Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
New units - Dwarfal and Vexa
  • pjuros August 2012
    2 new player units are added to the game. You can buy them in town, unit shop, for low cost of 500 coins each. And you get free set of steak knives :-)

Dwarfall - fast melee unit, 8 equipment slots, +10 magic resistance and axe wielding
    Vexa - defence unit, 8 equipment slots and +10 range resistance

Please post info if you find some problems with new units.
  • Tenkai August 2012
    Cool thanks petar :)
  • Ghellere August 2012
    Cool.. I am in a dungeon, :0) have to find a town fast!
  • Tenkai August 2012
    Will you expand the amount of units a donater can have? Not looking mforward to dismissing some units... thanks in advance @pjuros
  • fenrrirr August 2012
    got the same Q as tenkai. i'm rrally happy new units are here but cant buy them without dismissing some of my old guys.
  • Angel August 2012
    Dwarfal = AMAZING.
  • Ghellere August 2012
    Like dwarfal... He is still on "training", but very good so far.... Awesome wielding attack. But still so weak in HP... my is in level 7.
  • Yarix August 2012
    Dwarfal is amazing. 3 move + high dmg + 8 slots (2x gloves is weird but 14 leach is nice) AND a 0 mana whirlwind attack... Wow. Nothing levels quicker than 3 dead enemies in 1 attack :X
  • Felistad August 2012
    For that matter, will non donating accounts get a larger party?
  • pjuros August 2012
    Supporters have +2 party size
  • Dwarfal is nice but I'm loving the vexa, she's beginning to rival my knight in tanking stats and she's only 7 (compared to 33). And anyone who's anyone knows the backbone of an instance group is the tank :p
  • fenrrirr August 2012
    @pjuros really - it shows me 9/9 resp. full party when i want buy them :-(
  • pjuros August 2012
    For now 9 is the limit for party members. You can dismiss one of your weaker units.
  • fenrrirr August 2012
    one of my reasons to support was i wanted all the units ... do u plan add new slots for supporters/when?
  • pjuros August 2012
    Yes there will be more slots for units, very soon.
  • Tenkai August 2012
    So we will get an 11/11 for units soon???
  • kariskakaris August 2012
    Pjuros. New units Rock! Its not all about range anymore. I want a unit wth cleave.This game will one day be one of the greats. About updates being slow. I dont mind gives me time to play other games and pjuros is a busy man.
  • kariskakaris August 2012
    Pjuros. Idk how difficult it would be because i dont code but i thought that intsead of having units with set spells/ skills why dont u just have a pool of abilities like d&d and u can choose what Sp/sk once u hit each units lvl requirements. Skill building tree where u have to have like cleave before u have whirlwind and so on. Make game epic. Plus then u could constantly add new skills and spells or revise overpowered amd underpowered sp/sk. It would make game limitless. And infinitly diverse.
  • delfonic August 2012
    WalDWARF salad anyone? ;;) great replacement for the 'Hashish smoker' aka assassin. Don't know about vexa as I'm full o' units.
  • Felistad August 2012
    Now that we have 2$ new melee units, are there plans for new ranged and magic units in the near future?
  • Eightz August 2012
    I was hoping we could get some gold back when we dismiss a unit. It would help toward the new ones
  • fenrrirr August 2012
    @pjuros any soon additional(11) slots for supportrrs?
  • pjuros August 2012
    yeah, soon there slot extension, next week.
  • Hunter August 2012
    What level are the new units availible?
  • Xyzzy September 2012
    New units awesome! Find myself being bolder.
  • Tungmar January 2013
    Starting from which level can I hire them? I'm now level 7 and can't...
  • kariskakaris January 2013
    If u check barracks in town it will tell u what unit can be purchased ay what level.
  • kariskakaris January 2013
    Think its nine for first one
  • Tungmar January 2013
    Thanks! I will have a look next time I'm in town. I just saw the gray button saying low level when I finally had the 500 together. The text on the button is hard to read...