Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
  • sagely06 August 2012
    This may sound dumb, but i've bought all the characters so what is the point of clubs now? What do I do with them? And I can though any of the dungeons without the skeletons (5 of them) before I kill even one of them and my characters are all above level 12
  • Yarix August 2012
    Well, there are two main purposes for money: buy characters (new ones are expected within a few days) and to buy stamina and health pots.
  • HuiBuh August 2012
    Maybe you can buy some grammar and spelling ;-) I don't understand you, are you complaining about not being able to make it through dungeons? It's halfway skilling and items that help you through!
  • sagely06 August 2012
    Its the auto correct on my phone and I don't double check what it says. Lol. Which is my bad lol and I am complaining about the dungeons because I go in with level 16 characters and I'd like to think I have a pretty good grasp on tactical battling since I have been playing rpgs for over fifteen years now, not that that means I have skill. I guess I must just be missing something in the tactical department. I didn't know about the new update until now so I'm very excited. Thank you for the advice
  • Tentacle August 2012
    well, characters of my mage are all around lvl 20 to 25, dungeons are still a big challenge. I seem not to have very good items though... at lvl 12 characters your player is what, lvl 5 or 6? maybe just still too weak...
  • Yarix August 2012
    Yeah, I agree. Even at player lvl 10 I found dungeons non too interesting. Problem is: outside the mobs depend on the player's level while the dungeon mobs are fixed. That's also the reason why dungeons are so interesting to high lvl players; outside mobs are much harder
  • sagely06 August 2012
    Thank you do much, That was extremely helpful and makes so much sense because the outside battles are hard enough, I think I just leveled up and now have 5 enemies to my five charac. So I will give it some time until I try the dungeons again. Thank you. Hopefully this upgrade will help make a difference. :) i'm excited for it.