Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Mana Recovery Per Turn Bug
  • LPD688 July 2012
    @Pjuros - I have discovered either a bug or the help menu is incorrect. If I am not mistaken mana is recovered at 2 points per move costing 1 food (per help menu). I have 5 units - Elf Commander, Assassin, Knight, Firestarter and a Ranger. Base mana recovery each unit is 2. My Assassin is wearing Ranger Boots (11) 4h 2m, My Elf Commander is wearing Ranger Boots (9) 4h 1m, My Firestarter is wearing Alu Boots (8) 3m, Knight is wearing Ranger Boots (11) 4h 2m, and Ranger is wearing Ranger Boots (11) 4h 2m.

Starting with my Assassin - 2 mana per turn plus 2 for the boots he should be recovering 4m per turn. According to his stats he is only recovering 3.
    Elf Commander - 2 mana per turn plus 1 for the boots he should be recovering 3m per turn. According to his stats he is only recovering 2.
    Firestarter - 2 mana per turn plus 3 for the boots he should be recovering 5m per turn. According to his stats he is recovering 6.
    Ranger - 2 mana per turn plus 2 for the boots he should be recovering 4m per turn. According to his stats he is only recovering 3.
    Knight - 2 mana per turn plus 2 for the boots he should be recovering 4m per turn. According to his stats he is only recovering 3.

Can you enlighten me on this as I'm sure if everyone checks their own stats they may discover the same issue?
  • Yarix July 2012
    See my comment on the other thread: all works fine & as intended
  • pjuros July 2012
    Numbers in help are only for info purpose. On unit info page you can see mana recovery and all other stats of unit. Every unit has different base value of mana recovery, than you add numbers from skills and equipment. There is no bug.
  • LPD688 July 2012
    Well if that's the case I stand corrected.