Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Inventory/store
  • rudy102pl April 2011
    How abt stocking items, I have abt 14 potions and they all are seprate, y not all together so they dont take up space
  • Silenz April 2011
    I was thinking about something like that too. I'm happy with all my potions, but it takes some time to find an item in my inventory.
  • pjuros April 2011
    I'll try to put that in future releases.
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    If u need to use a potion just go to party. And only take a few sec to find what u need even if u have 30 items. I would rather have petar work on something more important to game play
  • rudy102pl April 2011
    Dont get me wrong! Goin to a party, is awesome, I usually get vodka on rocks with 3 limes, but any way its not only abt potions. So yea thx pjuros for having it in mind.
  • Silenz April 2011
    If i find some new equipment it's not easy to compare it with the one im using. I got over 40 potions now and looking for the shoes im wearing takes moment.
  • pjuros April 2011
    Inventory needs upgrade, it is on the list, but not on the top of it :-)
  • Shifter April 2011
    Another suggestion for later on could be to have a basic sorting option or tabs for the inventory. Possible tabs could be 'equipment', 'potions', and 'miscellaneous'.

But yes, item stacking is love... even if this is the sort of game where you can go through over 80 potions in a day at higher levels. ;)
  • Gogan April 2011
    Its not realy bad that the potions took so many space ... 1-2 fights and u have no more potions xD ... More bad is that the lvl1 charas are always in my way xD ... Wish I have a button to send they to town xD ... Or a spell to switch place xD
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Or pvp! I would just kill all! Town would be fulll!
  • Gogan April 2011
    Yeah, pvp would be better ... On this way we can steal a few coins xD ... But wait ... We cant attack Ppl under lvl5 ... So are the rules :-/ ...
  • terror4627 April 2011
    Who knows? Pvp hasn't got introduced yet, maybe people under lvl 5 doesn't lose money or anything. Just to get them out of the way!
  • terror4627 April 2011
    and the attacker doesn't get exp. then.
  • Yarix April 2011
    Now you're talking crazy stuff, man...
  • Gogan April 2011
    We talked in a other thread about the pvp rules .. And I hope that the rule that u cannot attack ppl under lvl 5 not changed
  • Yarix April 2011
    I disagree, I just feel that the defending player should not be penalized for being attacked. In other words, I think that in the campaign world players should not lose anything (life, money,...) when being attacked (a opposed to attacking). A special arena could be introduced as a place to specifically (and with interaction from both sides) have fights that *would* have consequences to the losing side.