Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Cunfused about dungions
  • Odinson83 July 2012
    I started a knew archer and after reaching level 2 decided to try a dungion. The first mob I came to had five skeletons. Is it supposed to be that way or did it glitch? Because my normal mobs only have 2 oponents.
  • MegaWoody July 2012
    All dungeons have a mob of 5. you wanna have a full party before you do dungeons. I was able to start dungeons at lvl 7 going all the way through. Best of luck growing your characters and getting through the dungeons next try
  • Yarix July 2012
    Yes. Perhaps dungeons should have some warning. I think "very easy" might not give of the right message to new players...
  • Perhaps a suggestion for change could be to have a minimum level in parenthesis or a level range that is appropriate for the dungeon, because as Yarix says, "very easy" is a little ambiguous, especially to people who aren't familiar with the game.
  • valjean July 2012
    I am under the impression that there will eventually be a medium, hard, and very hard dungeon as well. (Maybe even a very medium dungeon, just to keep it interesting.) When that happens, even lvl 25's will struggle to stay alive.

I see what you mean, though. My new mage didn't find the very easy dungeon to be very easy. Oh,well. I never did do well on the k/d leaderboard...