Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Game crash lost accounts
  • Yarix June 2012
    I had a crash (waited an hour during a battle, probably changed ip too) but at restart I lost both character info, including recovery info. I still had my old info, I'll send you a mail asking for my new char. Still thought to use the forum in case others encounter the same...
  • pjuros June 2012
    All player data is saved on server so even if you lose recovery key we can always find your account and recover player.
  • Yarix June 2012
    That's good to hear (I wasn't worried yet ;;) ) I posted the request to your account so... :-D
  • Xyzzy June 2012
    So can you recover my old player? Xyzzy. Same server as Yarix old server, 3 I think.
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    Hey Petar, I've had problems with the game force closing on me since I've had the game, can you do anything about that. I just ignored it and didnt wanna be a problem for you but now that we're able to have 2 accounts it happens twice as much. If I battle more than 2 times in tends to force close on me, I was hoping it'd fix itself but no luck. Thanx
  • pjuros June 2012
    Sometimes it happens on unstable internet connection. Try to connect to wi-fi network it is much more stable and test it out. It's hard to debug on remote phone, but can you please give more details, like exact moment in game when it happens and you can also hit button to send error report after crash.
  • Yarix June 2012
    For me it was winning a battle (please tell me that won't count as an automatic loss...) after pausing it for an hour. Btw: did you receive my request or should I send it to your direct mail address.
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    I'm normally on wi-fi as the game reacts faster, but theres no exact time when it closes. Sometimes right after a battle, sometimes I'll go into a battle and itll close before it start, and sometimes in the middle of a battle
  • Xyzzy June 2012
    The force close issue I have been having is when I'm on 4g and my game gets interrupted; when I get a call or when I'm at work and have to actually work so my screen cuts out after a min. My data shuts off when my screen is off so that might be it for the second reason.

But its extremely rare. Ill start sending reports.
  • jahftw July 2012
    hi petar i had the same issue as yarix. firce close after a long wait and now my char is gone. could you please recover, i miss him. name: bla on server 2 i think.

i have had quite a lot of issues since thursday. a lot of force closes and when moving i often got a xmlrpc fault invalid end of document at line 1. i filed a report on that. shortly after my account was lost. now i created a new one and the go to home button is gone. so i need to use the the back buttob which works sometimes but sometimes i go back to my cellphone desktop. its quite annoying.

hope it helps and recivering my char would be really cool

cheers
  • jahftw July 2012
    ok now its getting weird. created new char today to pass the time until i can get mx old one back. played to lvl 2, got multiple crashs and char is gone again..
  • pjuros July 2012
    please send your recovery requests to my email (you can find out address if you hit 'About' button on main game screen)
  • jahftw July 2012
    ok thx
  • Nik December 2012
    Hi, I have a similar problem. At one point, the game generates an error and lost both of my character. I did not write down the keys. Can you help restore my characters? Played on the server number 1, the characters "ral" (level 12 warrior) and "Lich" (9 level mage)