Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
  • Dimaco April 2011
    We should get mounts or cars xD dubble moves horses ^^ but only for ppl on lvl 40 or 100 Whahah Omg i can see stars double rainboe xD rofl Ye mounts just popt in to me Omg dungeons gonna be sweet skill tree to Yes Yes rondom bla talk leave somethin funny :-P
  • BrandenF April 2011
    Holy shit, eat paint chips much? 0.o
  • skarn April 2011
    LOL

• Thrillhouse April 2011
    Floppy donkey sauce.
  • Eightz April 2011
    He haw
  • OMGitsMe April 2011
    WOW! That is all.
  • Darkmeat April 2011
    My favorite part was:
    "Whahah Omg i can see stars double rainboe"

Awesome...
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Omg what did i do last night xD dubble rainboe wtf xD
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Shrooms are in season with all this rain
  • BrandenF April 2011
    Rainin everyday here in michigan
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Same her in virginia
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Got so much sun her in holland great weather a lil dark now but still nice :-)
  • Yarix April 2011
    Yeah, this global warming isn't bad at all... although the sun does interfere with my phone display :-)
  • Eightz April 2011
    I think I saw a cloud yesterday. Glad my phone works at the beach.
    Ahh San Diego. Just wish my Padres could hit.
  • Koiteth April 2011
    <):)
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    [..]
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Hehe so no mounts then a dragon mounts u collect =P~
  • Dimaco April 2011
    I want a legandary weapons with one attack hit 5 guys for 1000 damage
  • Gogan April 2011
    U get the weapon at lvl 100 ... :p
  • Koiteth April 2011
    Ha ha lvl 100 - like!
  • Yarix April 2011
    unfortunately, lvl100 also introduces a new enemy unit with 1 health, 1 melee damage and 100% resistance against all dmg...
  • Gogan April 2011
    Yeah, but there 5 mighty dragons where u get after win a piece of a item .. When u combined the 5 pieces and use it, than he has 99% resistance ... But 5.000 hp ... Ugh, this will be a long fight ... -.-
  • Gogan April 2011
    SPOILER !!!! ... The name of the enemy is ... Phantom-dragon overlord of terror .... And yes, its the final battle .... The ending is so sad. .. I cried when I saw it ...
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Haha rofl lmao love that rondom shit >-)
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Ther will be another mob cald the bieber and he sings a song that will destroy everything :-((
  • Silenz April 2011
    I will make him stop no mather what :(|)
  • Yarix April 2011
    I'll make it my life mission 8-X
  • Dimaco April 2011
    Haha Awesome come guys who knows the best way to kill the bieber stop him from singing his dam song :-?
  • Yarix April 2011
    Ehm, maybe this isn't the right forum for that but I think the eyed wizard may have some thoughts ;-)
  • BrandenF April 2011
    In the form of 2 mammoths and 3 rangers >;D
  • terror4627 April 2011
    But seriously, I think its a pretty good idea with mounts, could be something like boots, you get x more moves per hour, and, if you could have a dragon, two steps a time. Ofcourse, they should be for high levels, like 20+
  • Yarix April 2011
    But is it really that much different from boots? Now what if it also exists on the battle field and moving the unit there also costs real stamina...
  • terror4627 April 2011
    Maybe you could choose one unit to have a mount. In-battle, that one gets an extra move.
  • twitch_lol April 2011
    Lvl 20 :-j
  • Xyzzy May 2011
    I like the mounts idea too. They are always somthing cool to look forword to in the higher lvls.