Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
spell criticals
  • z__ June 2012
    In your continual discrimination against magic ;) i have noticed that spells can critically fail (i.e. get blocked. Just had assasin's blind blocked by a mob). I suggest that spells also critically succeed. As right now they do not. My wish list. :-)
  • pjuros June 2012
    I'm afraid of magic :-D
    Yeah, some tweaks for magic will be necessary.
  • Elan_C June 2012
    Don't be afraid of magic, EMBRACE THE UNLIMITED POWER IT HOLDS!! Empower enemies, destroy friends, its all possible with magic!
  • valjean June 2012
    Um... shouldn't we be empowering our friends and destroying our enemies, @elan_C.
  • Elan_C June 2012
    Clearly you do not properly understand the subtleties of magic, young @valjean
    The path to power is fraught with difficult choices, but each wrong choice brings new power through learning, while acting correctly only confirms that which is already known!
  • Yarix June 2012
    I.e. death
  • valjean June 2012
    I don't understand magic. That is why I am an archer.
  • thorg June 2012
    Magic users definitely need some changes. Whether it's a staff of "magic misses" or the ability to add a low mana/damage spell, so they can contribute a little more in battle, anything would be nice to raise the mage from obscurity.
  • z__ June 2012
    Petar will work it out. And is it just me, or are blue nightmares immune to blind?
  • z__ June 2012
    Yeah. Its just me.
  • Xyzzy June 2012
    I was thinking maybe making mana not so scarce. Lower the cost of spells, adding more potions to the map, making the potions stronger, making the spells stronger, or a little of all.

The thing I like about magic in general is the idea that awesome power could come from a very unassuming person.
  • Xyzzy July 2012
    Another idea.
    Maybe have a scroll that can move mana from one unit to another
  • poopass July 2012
    Xyzzy must be nice