Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Reset function
  • Murdo June 2012
    I realized that I made a wrong choice for skill points, the effect of the new one are different then I thought.

Since I'm for shure not the only one having this experience I propose to have a reset function for the beginning.

And I support the proposition that was made by others to make a reset for units by paying gold.
  • pjuros June 2012
    Soon there will be some changes in skills and all players will get reset option so they can redistribute points. Reset for units is good idea, I'll put it on to do list.
  • BrandenF June 2012
    Reset for units with the random attribute thing is a Tits idea... I like it alot. But you would have to make it for either a certain unit level (say reset option at unit level 20) or, boot certain party member and buy at shop for lvl 1
  • Murdo June 2012
    what about high lvl who have already lvl 20 or more units? they would have missed resetting option?
  • Xyzzy June 2012
    Reset option is a good thought. My view is still pretty much the same as it was last time it was brought up. It shouldn't be too easy; where everyone resets all the time.
    Always a good idea tho. Sometimes things don't go the way you plan and it would keep players around if they didn't have to start at the beginning every time they want to change.