Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
it's a bug ...I tink
  • RedGuard June 2012
    When my swordsman lv up I get to choose between +1mana or spell power. he dos'n use any of this. same for my archer...I tink that is a waste of points..since they have absolutely no use for mana and spell power. pls correcty if I.m rong. P.S.: keep up the good work.
  • pjuros June 2012
    Magic will give you better defence from magic attacks.
  • shadowsong June 2012
    So defense only counts towards ranged and melee now?

Wasn't old formula something like if defense higher than enemy attack -3%/point over and then 5%/resistance point to type of attack?

What is new formula?
  • pjuros June 2012
    Formula is same as before, if A is attacking B:

MELEE AND RANGED ATTACKS

if A-Attack is X points higher than B-Defence -> damage is increased by 5*X percent
    if A-Attack is X points lower than B-Defence -> damage is decreased by 3*X percent

MAGIC ATTACKS

if A-Magic is X points higher than B-Magic -> damage is increased by 5*X percent
    if A-Magic is X points lower than B-Magic -> damage is decreased by 3*X percent
  • shadowsong June 2012
    Well not quite same... ;-)
    Two attributes are in use for melee and ranged... but only one in use for magic.

That seems the advantage for magic users... they can, in theory, invest in defense and magic and be well covered for their primary attack...

Fighters and Archers need invest in 3 to get defense and attack across the board...