Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Monster units HP decreased
  • pjuros June 2012
    All monster units above level 14 have HP descreased by 100 and all monster units in dungeons have HP decreased by 50.
  • Tenkai June 2012
    I have to admit i am glad you are lowering the hp. I cant fight a forest fight without getting slaughtered. i cant even kill 1 of the enemy units on the forest map.
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Okay i am only speaking for level 25 characters on the forrest map. Even with hp decreased i still cannot manage to win a fight. Out of 3 fights the best i was able to do. was kill 1 melee and 1 range. Thats with me blocking characters so they all cant attack at once. Even on the bridge map when i dont allow them to come to my side of the field i still die to their range units.

@pjuros maybe you can give a further decrease for a month on the forrest enemies
  • Tenkai June 2012
    The very easy dungeon is possible for me so a further decrease is not needed. I have yet to try the easy dungeon
  • BrandenF June 2012
    Same on easy dungeon. I was too scared lol
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Lol me too
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    both dungeons are fine for upper lvls, 25 here. At least I'm half through the easy dungeon so I don't know about the other half
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Well the first half is equivalent to the very easy dungeon. It just cost too many moves to go there effectively
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    I take that back, the third fighter in the easy dungeon destroyed me. The chests I got in there still didn't help either as they were both axes :(
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Damn. @megawoody how many could you kill before they got you?
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    only the first 2, hp on the 3rd fighter seemed high even after petar decreased it. But the 2 chests are worth it, just hope you don't get axes as theres no use for them yet. But I'm going to stick with the very easy gungeon for a bit longer
  • BrandenF June 2012
    I just finished 3 baron dungeons. And the 3 chests were delicious. Management staff +8magic +8magic damage. Health ring and a 9 damage axe im uber pissed about not being able to use lol
  • BrandenF June 2012
    Mana staff
  • valjean June 2012
    Management staff? Does that upgrade to the nailboard of directors?
  • BrandenF June 2012
    If you have autocorrect. Yes
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    YES!!! I made it past the 3rd guy in dungeon, fingers crossed on the forth guy and last chest
  • Tenkai June 2012
    Let me know how it works
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    Got it, went all the way through. Ran out of stamina and now i have to wait for moves so i can buy more in the castle. Lucks not on my side with the chests though
  • Tenkai June 2012
    I seem to get staves and shields only....
  • MegaWoody June 2012
    I have 4 axes and lots of low lvl items, gettin stronger though.