Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Version 1.0 - initial testing report
  • pjuros June 2012
    I tested new version by playing couple of days and here are results. Class was 'Mage', there was 2399 turns played, 136 battles win and 11 lost. That gives around one battle every 16 turns. Player had 2119 exp and gained level 7. Units had following stats:

Unit name - Exp - Level - Kills - Deaths - Battles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Elf archer - 350 - 15 - 133 - 11 - 147
    Swordsman - 360 - 16 - 121 - 19 - 147
    White mage - 276 - 13 - 61 - 20 - 147
    Firestarter - 198 - 11 - 59 - 16 - 103
    Assassin - 118 - 8 - 30 - 12 - 60

Unit leveling is fun as hell, I won't give you spoilers, but it gives game a whole new dimension. Every unit in battle gets 1 exp just for showing on battlefield, 1 exp for every kill and random unit gets 2 exp points just for being lucky SOB. So, with some smart tactics you can favor one unit and speed up leveling. Tactic in battle is very important, you really need to think, one wrong move and you get blasted, no more perfect battle scores. I have no idea about difficulty on high levels, but we can always change things to keep game challenging and fun.
  • rovedragon June 2012
    FINALLY.... maybe some loses for the big boys..........
  • Tenkai June 2012
    I already have my fair share. So losses count for individual units also?
  • pjuros June 2012
    Yes, that is for some new scoreboards in the future.
  • z__ June 2012
    Sweat! No wonder the update took so long! Sounds awesome.
  • shadowsong June 2012
    Well butt naked with a barren loot bag and just shy of 1500 gold... lets see what the new version brings...

albeit... prolly will take @pjuros up on idea of starting new characters to give them a test drive...