Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Death penalty
  • squall May 2012
    A death penalty would improve this game I thinks. Something like loss of a random item or exp loss e.g -20 times your lvl. Nothing to harsh just keep you on your toes. :-D
  • valjean May 2012
    No. just... no.
  • Tenkai May 2012
    I agree
  • draggarf May 2012
    there is already a harsh enough penalty with the items capping at level 15 atm, so I'd hope this isn't an option at all until after the next update at least...lol
  • z__ May 2012
    In a way, there already is at least one death penalty... I'll never be #1 on the K\D ratio leaderboard. :(
  • thorg May 2012
    No one hates losing more than I, trust me, no additional penalty is required!
    I haven't played since my last loss.
  • Yarix May 2012
    Indeed. Especially if you wanted to do just one battle before going into that dungeon. Or last time, when I was just about to level up. Had to wait until at last some of my health was restored...
  • I think all units at 0 health and not being able to fight without buying health pots for at least half a day is plenty hindering. Any further penalty would just lengthen the gap between high and low ranked players and further encourage people to start new characters if they lose a battle.
  • poopass July 2012
    When do we start collecting dragons? ??????????
  • LPD688 July 2012
    Enemy block skill is the death penalty!!!
  • Xyzzy July 2012
    Dying alone is a big enough penalty