Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
511000 exp to get to level 26
  • grizzlybear_ December 2011
    Got to level 25 and now need to get to over half a million exp. to level up again. Just wondering if this isnt too high, maybe it should be 151 000?
  • pjuros December 2011
    25 is maximum level for this game version. 1.0 version will have higher max level.
  • kariskakaris December 2011
    Sweet. I can't wait peter. I can't stop drooling over the possibilities of what your going to do next. Take as much time as you need. Wish I wasn't computer illiterate so I could help.
  • Tenkai December 2011
    Yeah just enjoy being 25 for now. I gave up power leveling till the next update. Trying to save every dime to start power leveling again
    I take it experience will be carried over to version 1.0?
  • UnTTKn0wn December 2011
    Cool! I cant w8!
    Karis I bet u will be 25 before 1.00 patch hehe take it easy with stamina pots, maybe we would hardly need gold then :O
  • BrandenF December 2011
    Last major game update we did not carry exp, or items. Scary stuff :$
  • valjean December 2011
    That was so long ago... back when evil kiwis roamed the land. I am sure petar will allow us to move right into 1.0 as we currently are.
  • Tenkai December 2011
    I asked pjuros in pm 3 weeks ago and he said our exp will carry over. Level cap will be raised with new update.
    Cool. Can't wait for the update. I love how the game is developing.
  • pjuros December 2011
    Yes, exp will be carried over, but units probably not. I'll try to compensate in some way, maybe to give back coins invested in units so players can buy new ones.
  • Yarix December 2011
    Sounds fair. Might be hard to combine it with unit levelling (?) May I also propose a new skill reset (although this may be inherent to the upcoming changes...)
  • pjuros December 2011
    All players will have to choose class, for now 3 basic classes: fighter, ranger, mage. Each class will have different skills so skill reset is must. Also, every unit will have mana attribute and option to cast spells, so spells are now unit based. This will bring much more options in unit design and wide choice of combinations. That is reason why this is big and complicated update, almost every aspect of game needs to be changed (inventory, equipment, shops, items, battles, units, enemies).
    Money... money ...money ...mooneey! I'm actually singing this. Lol. Thanks for heads up peter. That helps out a lot.
    I am curious though. Will there be new units to buy or will they be the same?
  • Tenkai December 2011
    he just posted that players can buy new units
    He said old units prolly won't transfer so you will have to by new ones. I got that but didn't know if he was adding a bunch of new additional units on top of the old ones, or there just the equivalent of the 4 old ones that you just have to buy back. units r expensive and I was just trying to plan ahead.
  • BlackShift December 2011
    I haven't used up all my skill points yet, got about 4 left. Was saving them for possible later skills. I suppose that I should spend them all, right? Since a skill reset well occur anyhow?
  • Tenkai December 2011
    Best way to plan ahead is save all your money and save high level items. Also save pots.
    I'm loaded with everything but cash. Only have 1500
  • BrandenF January 2012
    Do we keep items? I've got a sick stock and would like to know if I should convert it all to coin...
  • pjuros January 2012
    Items will be kept and changed little bit, to be compatible with new attributes.
  • BrandenF January 2012
    Sweet. Thank you
  • Xyzzy January 2012
    Man! I cant wait!