Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
GOLD MINE (Map border)
  • LordDragon December 2011
    Yes. In the mountains. A new adventure in the game and new quest for the players. Petar could u made it?; simply a room with 5 or 6 golds keeper for a new mob (dragons!!) or simply a normal mob. But the entrance only can be by mountains_ in the border of the map. A cave. I hope that everybody understand to me, i cant write in english very well im sorry. Bye and luck friends.
    I wait for answers and new comments and ideas. Is good idea or not? B-)
  • pjuros December 2011
    Yes, it's good idea.
  • Xyzzy December 2011
    Yes. Sounds awesome. A gold hoard guarded by a dragon! Was thinking Petar, maybe come up with a story line to unlock as the game progresses. Not sure how hard it would be.
  • BrandenF December 2011
    Secret entrances to gold, items, and dragons? Im there!
    One unique entrance, in random position (always in mountain, map border). The position change with every map refresh.

A especial boss keeping gold wait in of the cave.

A cave hard to found but with a new adventure and quest waiting in.
    Waiting for comments!.
  • pjuros December 2011
    Position of entrance will have to change, cause of player swarming in and blocking entrance. I will finish couple more dungeons and than add 4 caves in mountains, one for each side of map.
    Sorry if i sound bad Petar, i did not express well, i mean a unique all over the map but does appear in a random place in the mountains, just one. Thanks for read and take seriosly.
  • pjuros December 2011
    a, ok, that is option also
    Please Petar, including caves in the game lately I´m always walking on the edge of the map.

Many people are looking for adventures around the edges, give more excitement to the game and because often litle gold coins (+1 or +2 almost always), I propose caves with gold, but nothing is to be easy, a guardian would be waiting the adventurous.
  • kariskakaris December 2011
    Great idea. The only tying I would like to add on top of suggestion would be a high level mIne for the high-level characters. something low levels can't do yet or at the very least something like u do with regular mobs (based on character level.maybe if its just high level that it would contain one mob/dragon it wouldn't give ridiculous experience as to offset unfairness, but might have extra gold to buy stam potions or maybe like a guaranteed higher, like minimum 10th lvl item or up. and a higher chance death cause there r to many people taking advantage of lower level dungeons cause there scared to lose a fight and mess up there KDR. high risk high reward
  • Xyzzy December 2011
    I like the high risk high reward thought process. I mainly use dungeons for garunteed chests.
  • Tentacle December 2011
    Yeah, but my battle / healing inventory did not change since level 14. have not found anything better than I have in the last 4 Levels... and since we are all waiting for the update, my inventory is rather stuffed with items...
  • Xyzzy December 2011
    I hear ya there. Im lvl 20 and my highest lvl item is 15. Im always looking though. There has to be something out there. It will that much better when I find it.
  • pjuros December 2011
    With new version there will be new items.
  • Xyzzy December 2011
    Cool thanks. Woot to all those in high lvls ahead of me. Thanks for making this game so good Petar. Your always updating it and listening to what we say. Don't know how you stay on top of it all.