Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Dragon collector RGP v0.94
  • pjuros November 2011
    Minor upgrade. New settings page with option to customize some game UI elements: show/hide toolbar on map screen, enable/disable confirmation dialog for potion usage, choose to display HP or HP percentage below unit image on party screen.
  • Silenz November 2011
    Nice! I like it.
  • Yarix November 2011
    Brilliant! I admit I had to search for the configuration screen (settings. Who thinks of THAT :p ) but I love the options
  • Troop November 2011
    Thank you! Just what i need. :)
  • Toonster November 2011
    I really appreciate the little bit of extra tweakability:)
  • BlackShift November 2011
    I think that when Petar says 'minor', he actually means 'secretly added code for new features I don't want to tell you about yet'.

Still nice features. Set the HP to points. Kept the title bar and did not add confirmation for potions.
  • bored November 2011
    map refresh was lost in .94, i swore i saw it in .93..
  • pjuros November 2011
    Go to 'Settings' and turn title bar on map screen, and you'll get refresh button
  • Yarix November 2011
    Yeah, I changed each feature I didn't I understand, I think I've got them all.
  • Troop November 2011
    Less stars and gold in dungeon? Minus 4 items on map.
  • BlackShift December 2011
    Noticed it too. I think they are 'moved'! Now if we would only know where to...
  • Tentacle December 2011
    how about putting some items on the battlefield in dungeons? I mean not like a tree but maybe some gold, or a potion (mana potion?) should be on the mob's side of the field, so if you want it you have to walk across...
  • ThatGuyWill December 2011
    Ooh, I really like the idea of things on the battlefield. It might entice me to Get my butt off the back wall.
  • BrandenF December 2011
    Who tf doesn't hug that back wall?
  • valjean December 2011
    Baron's graveyard! LOVE IT!
  • ThatGuyWill December 2011
    @BrandenF... Noobs and people after treasure. *points to the treasure by the other wall* You know you want it.