Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Dragon collector RGP v0.93
  • pjuros November 2011
    Version 0.93 released on android market. Changes:

* upgraded map screen (refresh button, added info text, disabled popup wile moving)
    * fixed couple of spell bugs (double spell casting bug and mass haste bug)
    * activated magic resistance for enemy units
    * new ads for players from Europe
    * new party screen (this is preparation for new unit leveling and equipment system)
  • valjean November 2011
    Woo hoo!

I like the new look. It will take some getting used to, but it is nice.
  • maytshillin November 2011
    Refresh :) party screen looks good to nice job
  • thorg November 2011
    My first thought was " what the f#@k"
    But I like it, nice job.
  • twitch_lol November 2011
    Hmmm nothing new worth updating yet. Think I will stick with .92 so I can still expliot the know glitches
  • Yarix November 2011
    Seriously? @Petar, maybe you can give extra XP/drop for people running the latest version...
  • valjean November 2011
    Not neccessarily more exp for us, but maybe less exp (or none at all) for them.

Too harsh? Was it last week that both modern warfare 3 and battlefield 3 banned players for exploiting glitches? I would say no exp wouldn't be too harsh for those who cheat.
  • twitch_lol November 2011
    Its never been required t update before. Look at the list the are still peple serveral versions back. If he want to me to update give me someting worth updating for.
  • Vincendra November 2011
    It's still possible to cast 2 spells. Take heal, open spells, take massheal --> both spells castable.
  • Yarix November 2011
    I guess that one isn't a big one when compared to the mass haste...
    Something else: the client is ff-ing fast. Enormous difference with the old version for me!
    Oh, and I would like a confirm for healing, I lost a medium pot due to my thick fingers...
  • Troop November 2011
    Party screen is't so good. I have to scroll a little to see hp or potions :(
    % is't good to show HP, exact number would be much better
    minus one string on screen - it's not so big to loose viewespace
    i want to rollback this version :(
  • Grinsepilz November 2011
    Why do you need the location?
  • pjuros November 2011
    There is new type of ads for Europe players, and they require location to determine which ad to show.
  • Grinsepilz November 2011
    I still get ads, no problem there
  • Tentacle November 2011
    I like the new Party screen, you see the info what the equipment is doing to the stats, you quickly see if all your units are ready to fight with the HP percentage. Confirm for heal would be nice though, like this you really have to be careful...
  • BlackShift November 2011
    I like it! Wondering where you would fit the equipment per character though.

I like the no confirmation healing, accidentally wasting a potion is not so bad as always wasting time.

Not sure wether the game its faster. Still get a Java socket timeout quite often..
  • Yarix November 2011
    Hmm, ok. For me the difference is huge. I Seriously twice as fast, especially on the map.
  • valjean November 2011
    Be a donor. It is only a few dollars and it takes out ads completely. No ads means a faster game. Plus, if we all consider the amount of time we spend playing this game, I think a few dollars are worth it.
  • Yarix November 2011
    And you get a freebie each day AND you get to choose your own avatar
  • Tenkai November 2011
    new characters start with 10 small stam pots o.o;;;
  • BlackShift November 2011
    Certainly worth it! Running around as the dwarf for a while, although I'm experimenting with other avatars as well.

The game I'd usually quite fast. Some turns it simply fails to connect at all :-(
  • Raisin November 2011
    The holidays are upon us...I simply have not had time to go through the process of filling out donor info. I intend to after the first, when my chronic yearly depression ends. Anyway, the new party screen is great!