Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Something changed
  • Yarix April 2011
    New thread for new observations.

To kick it off: xp-towns now deliver 6xp and therefore become a worthy travel destination...
  • Yarix April 2011
    Eh... That's weird. I just picked up a 9xp... Do they get higher if picked up in a row? Or random? Is this new?
  • Yarix April 2011
    Oh. Great. Perhaps I should read the 'update' text before posting... Still, stars just got interesting again...
  • Gogan April 2011
    :-) thanks 4 the info :-P
  • Thrillhouse April 2011
    Yeah, stars rule! I like how its worth your time to get them now. And might even be better then battling, especially when you are still low on hp.
  • Koiteth April 2011
    Stupid question but what is an xp town? The only towns I see (other than the one you go to at the losing end of a battle) are the hams that only give food points.when I click on them it says 'towns'.
  • Yarix April 2011
    Yeah, but try the stars and health too. They're all named 'town'. But as said, you can call the xp-ones stars as well
  • Koiteth April 2011
    Why do mobs get an xtra move? Example: knifemaster has 3 moves and fire vulture has 3 moves BUT when that sucker moves on my units it moves 4 times. Maybe I'm delirious for lack of food idk.
  • Yarix April 2011
    Perhaps to compensate for the lack of initiative. Oh gods, no. Don't introduce an actual initiative roll. I won't survive that...
  • pjuros April 2011
    Mobs get extra move for first wave cause they start second, little compensation.
  • Koiteth April 2011
    A-ha. My "let the traveling mobs go first" strategy should pay off. Thanks!