Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Dragon collector RGP v0.92
  • pjuros November 2011
    Version 0.92 released on android market. Changes:

* added default image for ads
    * faster movement on map (50% less communication with server)
    * fixed crash while receiving call in battle

This last one was big problem, so I hope this fix will bring more new players.
  • Tenkai November 2011
    Let's funnel all the new players to server 1 !!! :p
  • Yarix November 2011
    First experiences are ok. I'm in a bar with lousy wifi and the map feels responsive. Well done, I'll let you know if it keeps up
  • Tenkai November 2011
    I have a feeling we can contribute your loses in game to drinking? Gaming under the influence....lol
  • Thunk November 2011
    Map seems better to me. Good work.
  • Thunk November 2011
    Okay, better is a huge understatement. This makes the game much more playable. I think if there were people turned off by the slowness that's all gone now. I just used up about 15 turns in a matter of seconds which I never could have done before. Does the popup that reads "moving player" really need to be there? I wonder if that could speed it up even more. I know when I'm moving I don't need a popup to tell me that.
  • Thunk November 2011
    I feel like I'm spamming now but I just got a phone call and it didn't crash. Love it.
  • UnTTKn0wn November 2011
    I Really like the new smoothly map system, sometimes i moved to directions that i never wanted to go because of spamming arrow buttons, thanks!
  • Xyzzy November 2011
    Nice map movement! Thank you Petar.
  • Toonster November 2011
    Great update! Plays way better, even when I am receiving my wifi poorly, thanks :)
  • Yarix November 2011
    Agreed. Vast improvement for gameplay. One (probably inherent) issue: no map updates if you run into a tree (to see if the map changed during a waiting period)
  • thorg November 2011
    Your right Yarix, I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or bad luck, but to start off this morning I bumped a tree then took a step and the map changed. Could be hazardous not knowing what your stepping into.
  • twitch_lol November 2011
    Try the refresh button instead if that oes work petar could u put a map refresh button up
  • Woar November 2011
    Tree bumping sounds dangerous anyway.
    Just hit back button out of map and open map again... Refresh.
  • BlackShift November 2011
    Don't the trees move as well? Anyway, the game us much more enjoyable now! Thnx Petar.
  • pjuros November 2011
    Trees don't move. I'll put refresh button on map in next release.
  • Toonster November 2011
    That would be great! I always used that tree trick..
  • kariskakaris November 2011
    I use the tree trick as well but I kinda of like the fact of not knowing what's out there. It keeps people from farming unless they want to waste a turn to see map refresh every time and it adds an ambush element that makes it harder to keep a perfect KDR. On that note scroll of remove loss 1,000 bucks. Lol
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    Scroll of remove loss.... Nothank you
  • Yarix November 2011
    @KariskarkassusorsomenameIllthinkofanastyabreveationnexttime: it doesn't work that way, you can exit the program and restart it. Map will be updated without an extra move