Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
rawr 19
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    I guess ill be one of the few to say 19 don't suck as Much as people complain about it. Yeah its a bit slower but not as horrible as people make it seem....

Kill the ranged first... Kill the melees kill the lizard archer last.

3 ranged... Kill the elemental then choose sipder or melees and archer last

1 ranged? If it is the archer leave it.... Anything else kill it then melees then archer last...

If u get a fight with fire elemental (Kill it First) if u don't know by now they hurt.... Ofcourse I never got hit to much by it cuz I always kill it.

The double snake should be ur next priority

If u end up ranking the spooky tree just tank and it kill every thing else

31% ranged resist the higest I seen the archer do so far was like 110 crit on my ranged unit...

Level 19 is all about tanking.. and the mighty warrior is your best tank. He ideally get hit for about 40 damage from ranged units

Tank is the key to lv 19
  • Kain October 2011
    Well 31% ranged resist helps i have 13% ranged resist 21% if using the ring i been using the ring of luck lvl 12 n when i switched to ranged resist ring lvl 11 its easier.

But i messed up my character when magic came, thought magic will be more powerfull, got rid of my ranged resist skills except one n now progress is slow. Without 31% ranged resist lizard archer is a killer about 130 dmg to 160dmg. 31% ranged resist helps a lot at lvl 19.
  • Tenkai October 2011
    The only thing I can really complain about 19 is that experience is slow....
    You really cantt play as much as you want.... but its like a great equalizer also so its okay. I have managed to levell twice since hitting 19 so I'm doing something right.
    OH YEAH!! CONGRATS ON MAKING THE CLUB!!!! B-)
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    I wish I could take my luck points off and put them in melee resist.... Luck is really overrated...
  • Tenkai October 2011
    I did my rebuilt with no luck and really regret it.
  • Yarix October 2011
    15% luck means (4 ranged) an almost 50% chance on a crit each round. I'd miss that too
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    Ud lose 9,luck. 17 if u switch the ring... Forget a crit at this level crits matter very little. Would rather have resist.... Yeah it means ur lose some blocking percentage as well but if a block or crit decides if u win or lose. Rethink ur strategy
  • Yarix October 2011
    Whoops, my bad. Still, my 28 luck gives a close to 75% chance on a crit each round. Imho, killing an enemy sooner always beats resistance.
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    O disagree unless all 5 units crit ur not killing a bb. Or archer.
  • Tenkai October 2011
    I have managed to kill bb in 3 hits off of a capeman, grey mage, and white mage crit
  • Tenkai October 2011
    When I get my capeman to the lizard archer he can die in 2
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    How is level 20 and above.. same as 19?
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    I will admit I feel the 19ers pain. With pots gone and still like 5k to go I see their frustration....

Health regen skill like magic Regen would be nice lol

• thorg October 2011
    Almost lost a fight.
    Cause I got high, cause I got high.
    Didn't wear my combat gear.
    Didn't heal my guys.
    Didn't kill first round.
    Cause I got blocked, cause I got blocked.
    Didn't lose this time.
    Cause I got bridge, cause I got bridge.
    Won't fight real soon.
    Cause I need pots, cause I had pot.
    Well kids, I hope you liked this song and learned a lesson.
    That is, remember to equip battle gear and heal your guys before going into battle, at lv19, when you get high.
  • Tenkai October 2011
    Because you got high, because you got high, because you got hiiiiggggghhhh
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    Awwww. Fall off max :) so I can be alone in the 2k/0 club....
  • thorg October 2011
    Hey Zero, have you noticed, I've been closing the gaps.
    You'll have to keep playing, cause I still want that #1 spot in k/d.
    Oh, you could lose one yourself.
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    If u overtake me congratz in advance.. I got no time between work and school.
  • Woar November 2011
    Lol zero... Remember most of us older chars were battling 19 without a stash of pots and no magic etc...
    Slow.
    Things have improved a little.
    And I've even been saving a stash of pots and gold ready for the next update whenever that may be.
    :)
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    It is pretty funny to go from 100+ battles to 10+
    @thorg u can have the exp slot... The battle slot belongs to me
  • Woar November 2011
    Yup, that was the big shock to me. I had only just got the new chars into level 18 started flying along, loads of fun, then wham... Took a bit of getting used too... Its a bit quicker now with slightly better grear and magic.
    Level 20 has a new range char to fight but isn't really any harder.
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    I feel ya guys pain about wanting new gears and such cuz it would make it easier but I guess this how u test who the tooth and nail players are.

Does the annoying red spider go away?

@woar I feel ya... If my phone didn't start acting silly I woulda been grinding through it the hard way as well... I was top dog on server 3 last time I played....

• Tenkai November 2011
    He does but the new guy hits as hard as the red nightmare. He just don't have the 25% range resist
  • Woar November 2011
    He has 75% more hp instead. :) but really its not much difference.
  • Tenkai November 2011
    LOL it feels like it. He is easier tho.
  • Yarix November 2011
    Anyone seen the new melee guy (some sort of goat hairdo?)? Not a hard battle but boy did he block with his 35 luck
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    @thorg yep I'm not switching gear no more I forgot to switch back and my last few battles I was like..... Why am I doing so little damage lol...
  • Thunk November 2011
    Ha! Hate when that happens. Glad it's not only me that has done it though.
  • thorg November 2011
    I was contemplating doing the same, I keep forgetting. I get 9 more healing points/ unit, at each 3 hr healing period, if I use my heal amu and wiz hat. With only 4 guys, on average, that need healing, that's only 36 pts/ 3hrs.
    Forgetting to switch can cost a lot more. I also forget to heal sometimes. I just went into battle with grey mage at 5hp,and lost him in first round.
    I also just had a battle where I fired 4 range shots at red nightmare, all 4 were crits and all four were blocked.
    Just goes to show you, all you need is a little bad luck and some stupid mistakes to lose at this level. It maybe safer to stick with battle gear.
  • Yarix November 2011
    @Zero: Could be worse. I recently sold my ranged star by accident. Now using a lvl 5 & feeling very, very stupid =((
  • ZeroZone November 2011
    @Yarix ouch....
  • Tenkai November 2011
    Well you are still doing very good at leveling without the high level range star
  • Yarix November 2011
    Imagine how well it would be with the right equipment
  • thorg November 2011
    I have the right equipment.,,,,are we talking about the game?
  • Yarix November 2011
    I don't know. How many times are you being blocked each battle? :p