Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
gold surplus
  • valjean October 2011
    So, I just earned 4000 gold, and I started wondering "do I need all this?" Obviously there isn't a need to spend it on anything other than various potions. And I don't see myself burning through $4000 in stamina any time soon.

Petar, is anything on the horizon that might merit keeping coin? Any new units? The player market? Maybe a pvp gambling system?
  • Yarix October 2011
    Multiple skill resets O:)
  • Thunk October 2011
    What Yarix said!
  • pjuros October 2011
    Some quests will be for purchase.
  • Woar October 2011
    No idea how people complain they have too much money... I have saved long and hard for 2k, I want to spend it on pots and go on a rampage but I dont want to be at a massive disadvantage like last time when I couldn't buy the new party members.
    At higher levels 100 large health pots you could burn thru in about 50 fights or less. That is 1.4k (not including stamina costs) and I remember doing more than 50 fights in a run on earlier levels... Be glad you have the money.
    Just looked u up and yep level 18... Spend some time in level 19 then post back here letting us know if you still can't find a place to invest your hard earned cash.
  • valjean October 2011
    Lol. I am well aware of lvl 19 lurking in the shadows ahead. The reason I am asking, though, is to know if I can attack it with full force or if I need to kepp some aside for the "evil kiwi" playable unit.
  • Tenkai October 2011
    Keep some aside!!!
  • Woar October 2011
    As I mentioned above, if you haven't saved up and something comes along that needs money that benefits you, you are at a massive disadvantage if you can't buy it.

When the new party members came out petar also introduced harder units... Mostly rangers.

I was well ahead in the charts but was stalled at level 17, others who could afford the new units found the levels easy. I struggled as not only did I have old crappy units, I couldn't spend my money as I needed to save making it even slower.
    Once I got the new units I was back in it... But I didnt buy my last new guy until almost end of level 18. :(

Spend money at level 19, but ensure to keep some around, otherwise you might be stuck for ages like I was, while others around you with the money race ahead with the new advantages.
  • Tenkai October 2011
    I can admit I had enough money to buy all the new units when they came out. That allowed me to catch up to everyone.