Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Timing crit hits
  • Eightz September 2011
    I'm not sure if its true, but I think I can time my crit hits, can anybody else do this?
  • Thunk September 2011
    How do you mean? I sometimes pause a certain amount of time before attacking and it *feels* like I'm making it crit but I'm pretty sure I'm just remembering the times when it works and forgetting the times when it doesn't.
  • Eightz September 2011
    More or less like you say. I just feel I pause the same amt each time. I'm probably wrong, but I get on some long runs of crits.
  • valjean September 2011
    I've thought that too. I think it would be too hard to program something like that in (not impossible, just impractical). But I agree. Sometimes when I really need a critical, I will pause before I attack. Maybe it is all in our heads.
  • Yarix September 2011
    Well, it's genetically wired into our brains so it makes sense that it feels that way. After all, self-fulfilling recognition is what religions are based on O:)
  • Eightz September 2011
    I believe I believe
  • Tenkai September 2011
    @yarix LOL
  • Tenkai September 2011
    Damn double post
  • Herb September 2011
    i think if peter did put in a cheat (only by accident of course), and he found out about it, it would be gone in a matter of seconds.