Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
new map discussion
  • twitch_lol September 2011
    So far I have seen the court yard. I like it.

Basic map style.
    Only 5 tall 6 wide.
    Fountain in middle with a diamond of trees around it
  • Thunk September 2011
    I played that one too but it's the only new one I've seen. It was fun to play.
  • Eightz September 2011
    That is the only new one I've tried also. Did the fountain work?
  • twitch_lol September 2011
    would be cool i it healed u
  • valjean September 2011
    The fountain doesn't work. I made that map, guys! I was pretty excited when I saw it. I ran to show the wife, and she just looked at me like I was crazy.

Thanks, petar for letting us contribute!
  • Kain September 2011
    I only had two battles on it but i liked it
  • Maru September 2011
    The game could do with a slight graphics update and movement ma maps are made
  • Yarix September 2011
    Oh jeez, a healing fountain on the battle map. That would be sooo cool (and unbalancing unless enemy units could drink too and it gets depleted after the first drink...)
    Btw: loved the level as it gives lots of options to my knife guy...
  • thorg September 2011
    Just got the map, loved it, i'll take it any day.
  • Xyzzy September 2011
    Saw the map too love playing. Its my new fave. Saw a map that had walls at top and bottom with trees dabbled in the middle. That was a trip. Helps keep the battles interesting.
  • Vader2 September 2011
    Fountain map was fun. Also saw similar map to Xyzzy but this had rivers on top and bottom.
    Ideas for new battle maps: have weapon(s) available to be picked up and they would give a bonus to just that battle.
  • Yarix September 2011
    See, that's what I like. Makes every map more interesting and creates new tactical challenges. But make it that you need to start your turn standing on the field...