Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
"CLOSED" Player Appreciation/Congratz "CLOSED"
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    This can be used similar to the woot thread but instead of saying woot yourself this is an area where someone else can say contratz to you instead.

• DryIce August 2011
    Congtatz to Yarix for being back full force!
  • Yarix August 2011
    Congratz for dryice for getting to the nr1 spot for a day (oh, this thread is going to be a source for flamewars if I've ever seen one :p )
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    lol
  • thorg August 2011
    Congrats to Pibi for an amazing run to move way ahead for #1 in w/l and a #5 in exp. Now you've got quite a gap to cross to get to #4. At the rate you're moving, I hope I catch Nutty before you catch me.
  • Woar August 2011
    Grats to pyy.
    He has had the most wins without a loss on any server for as long as I've been playing the game. And has held onto the no 2 spot on server 1 as well.
    He may be about to be overtaken by WhyteOut though who is screaming up the xp chart.
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    @Thorg see what happens when people saved their money and was able to buy all the units.... :p
  • thorg August 2011
    You know it. I started saving too late but I'll have my second extra unit soon enough.
    Envy for everyone with all three extra units, you all should be rocking.
    Shame on you players hoarding your Coins , rather then getting into the real game.
  • Pibi August 2011
    Thanks thorg. Your pace will pick up with each new unit. Too bad they don't help you find gear upgrades before you level up and face even tougher baddies.
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Gratz to pibi for coming so far so fast. Welcome to the fab 5
  • thorg August 2011
    Welcome to the 20k club, Pibi.
    But slow down, I'm starting to feel your breath on the back of my neck.
    Congrats!
    ;)
  • thorg August 2011
    I guess your not slowing down. I foresee in a couple of weeks, a battle for the #3 spot in exp on svr4, currently held by Nutty.
    When the new units arrived, I was 4500 from the #2 and #3 spots. I'm still 4500 from #2, but only 1900 from #3.
    I don't know how far back Pibi was when this started, but when Pibi took #5, (he,she) was 8500 from #3 and 5000 from #4, me, and your now 4400 from #3 and 2500 from me.
    Amazing!
    Nutty is about to get his second extra unit and I just got mine, but the clash is inevitable!
    It's just a matter of time.
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Yeah spot 2-5 will be a good battle on server 4.
  • thorg August 2011
    Hey Twitch, I think your pretty well set, for at least a while, at #2.
    We'll eventually get to you at a much later time.
    You can take that to the bank!
  • Pibi August 2011
    Thanks for the congrats, and thanks to all the players posting in these forums. Puts some cool people behind the little guys on screen and has made this game much more fun.

I'm a he, thorg. And just think of me as closing the gap behind you to give you a little motivation. ;) Actually I have slowed down a little after hearing scary things about the creatures at higher levels. I haven't been getting gear upgrades, so I expect it'll get quite tough to keep a 0 loss record. Skipping some stars now for that reason.

• thorg August 2011
    Congrats Pibi on 800 wins.
    You just got to 700-wins like two days ago, how the hell are you piling on the wins so fast?
    I ask again, what is a Pibi?
    Or as Arnold would say " What the hell are you?"
  • Pibi August 2011
    Lol. Thanks again. I've been really lucky in getting mostly melees and not getting blocked a whole lot, so I haven't been taking much damage each fight. Had a few streaks where they ripped me up, but mostly easy fights. And I can't stress enough how much having all three of the new units helps.

A Pibi is... PB. That's all I can say.
  • Yarix August 2011
    Congratz to DryIce for getting the wizard. Let the game commence!
  • DryIce August 2011
    Thanks Yarix! Yes much easier with 4 ranged units! I think it's going to be an up hill battle to take #1 spot from you again :)
  • Yarix August 2011
    Sure, my knight won't make that much of a difference... Oh wait, I had not told you I just bought the knight? O:)
  • DryIce August 2011
    Lol! Congratz!
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Ty Pibi for making Server 4 number one is best killing spree with no deaths
  • Woar August 2011
    Yeah, that is impressive. Pyy was a fair way in front for a fair while!
  • thorg September 2011
    Congrats Petar Pjuros on all the recent improvements you've accomplished.
    CHEERS! to you.
    However I'm gunnin for your spot in k/d on svr2 next.
  • DryIce September 2011
    I agree excellent update!! Combat is a challenge again and never boring
  • Pibi September 2011
    Congrats @Yarix for over 1500 wins! Probably over a day ago, but I just noticed.
  • Herb September 2011
    second that
  • Pibi September 2011
    Congrats to Starblade on passing 1000/0 battles! That was fast!
  • twitch_lol September 2011
    I see a sleeper in the up and coming. Server 4 kain. He is now number 2 in kills and moving very fast. This mightbe the next pibi. Congrats on the fast moving kain. U on the forums
  • Woar September 2011
    Grats Yarix on level 20.
  • Woar September 2011
    Not sure if its been mentioned yet... But (from my quick scan through the lists)
    Pibi not only has the most wins without a loss... It looks like he has the most wins of any player on any server!
    And by more than 100! Nice.
    Grats.
  • Bull September 2011
    Grats ti BeerHunter... he's taking XP so fast! And to Tourniquet too... how the hell can he do so many fights?
    I can only figure how do they do so.
  • Xyzzy September 2011
    Congrats Yarix for reaching 50000. =D>
  • Kain September 2011
    Thanks twitch im trying to get into top 5 on server 4 by the way congrats on passing 40000
  • twitch_lol September 2011
    ty u will be there quickly i look at ur stats daily now
  • Pibi September 2011
    Thanks for the mention, Woar.
    Congrats Yarix and twitch! And congrats to Kain on passing 1000/0!
  • Bangins September 2011
    Congrats pibi on passing guretan in exp and taking first!
  • Kain September 2011
    @Pibi ty been working hard to get to 1000 kills but i still have ways to go
  • thorg October 2011
    Zerozone, I know it's just a matter of time before you take my second place spot on k/d, but the least you could do is not use the same avatar, how quaint.
    Seriously, i'll get my mage soon, and level, then we can both go after that seriously enormous squid thing.
    I've been #1 in k/d on svr 3+4, I'd like to make it a third svr, though it appears I might fail.
    Good luck.
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    Sorry man this the only char I like. And we will get the squid. My move/xp are more important to me. Even though there is no leader board.. when I decide to drop my move/xp rate ill catch him.... And my gear still suck....

Currently 3.64 move/xp rate

Gratz to squid though he is going stamina crazy and Puting a gap on us... So I might be forced to bridge it
  • thorg October 2011
    He got the boost from leveling, by the way Congrats really large squid.
    Zero the knight avatar suits you.
  • GiantSquid October 2011
    Thx. I hate to disappoint but the post-level surge hasn't started yet. I have another 26 large stam pots left :)
  • thorg October 2011
    SHIT!
  • Axhole11 October 2011
    Congrats to all you SUPER high lv players who I massively envy.
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    Told u he is using stams his record is jumping.... LOL
  • Yarix October 2011
    Giant squid. Kraken, C'thullu or that Watchmen concoction?
  • ZeroZone October 2011
    Better not slack squid :) of course if u fall off the kd board it don't matter no more :)
    Whoa, you weren't kidding ZeroZone, nice run you are making. Looks like about fifty wins for you today so far.
    @Yarix- no particular variety of giant squid. The inspiration was actually from an SNL skit.
  • Yarix October 2011
    Didn't see that one (not aired in NL and it was never the same after Belushi died). For a moment I was thinking GFL (Scott Sigler reference)
  • thorg October 2011
    Hey Zero, I'm not done yet.
    I'm chasing down that really big calamari too
    I still want that #1 spot.