Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Equipment info popup from Inventory screen
  • Thunk August 2011
    On the inventory screen when looking at the equipment, it would be nice to be able to tap an equipped item to see what it is. A lot of equipment looks alike so you might not know what's equipped without scrolling through your inventory. Depending on the size of inventory this can get a little cumbersome. Obviously not necessary since the information is there, I would just like a little friendlier way to see at a glance what I have equipped as I change items frequently depending on what I'm doing.
  • Herb August 2011
    Second that
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    ehhh i would rather him develop the game more rather them bother with little things like this
  • BrandenF August 2011
    I agree with twitch. But maybe something to put on the back burner
  • pjuros August 2011
    Inventory will be reorganized with item info, allready testing new layout.
  • Thunk August 2011
    Looking forward to it, Petar.
  • Thunk August 2011
    Actually what would be better would be inventory profiles. So I could switch between two different sets of armor/weapons.
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    We have so lazy poeple
  • Herb August 2011
    i am super lazy (aka it would be sweet if we had a battle set and an off set that would automatically switch between when you go into and exit battle.)
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Lol
  • Pibi September 2011
    Nice feature. Would be helpful to see the old stats summary when switching gear though.
  • pjuros September 2011
    @Pibi - There isn't enough space on screen for that. Soon there will be more attributes (even now 2 of attributes are not displayed) and even on 'PLayer' page it would be hard to place them all.
  • Thunk September 2011
    Love the inventory screen change! I like that the equipped items no longer show in the items list. And the Item Info on the right is very cool. :)
  • Herb September 2011
    totally agree with you thunk.
  • Pibi September 2011
    @pjuros I was thinking the stats affected by items could be shown in the same space that's used to show individual item info, but only when switching items or initially when an item isn't selected. It's no big deal, I just need to switch to the player view to check overall stats. It was a little more convenient before is all.
  • Thunk September 2011
    Pibi, I liked having the overall stats too but I prefer the change. Like you, I wish we could get all of the info on one screen though.