Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Black widow
  • jacktharibba August 2011
    Ranged with 25% res and 450 hp, plus somewhat more damage than usual.
    Any ideas anybody? Early focusfire on this one does not seem to be effective..
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Well you have to fight it just like nd double ranged mob fight. Take out the easiest to kill first so ur only taking one ranged attack the then focus it with ur ranged. Your not gonna make it to it with ur melee they are to busy takingout the brown mamoth. Guess this is petars way of trying to balance the mobs.
  • thorg August 2011
    Battles just got a lot harder, because of one nasty spider.
  • Yarix August 2011
    There's a new melee unit too: Minotaur
    850/15/12/15/120-180 with -25 melee and (3)2 moves. This one will be harder then the mammoth. I got lucky though, met him at the river
  • Caesar August 2011
    Ha time for a challenge bring 'em on!!!!! B-)
  • Yarix August 2011
    Ouch, someone just did.
    New unit: red nightmare:
    450/15/12/15/80-160/-50 melee.
    To spell it out: two rounds of ranged required for a kill, can't ignore because of the dmg
  • pjuros August 2011
    So, you have meet new units ? :-D

It's for the balance 'cause of new items.
  • Yarix August 2011
    Oh, I thought the new items were to balance out against the new monsters we already had... :-S
  • pjuros August 2011
    More items will come, so you'll be fine :-)
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    I don't know about u but I have 10 fingers so how about 10 ring slots. Lol or maybe be some gloves or a belt
  • BrandenF August 2011
    Last 2 battles were 3 ranged units, brown mammoth, and either scorpion or snake. Didn't loose, but ill ask they use lube next time
  • bored August 2011
    yes those 2 new ranged baddies aren't nice..
  • BrandenF August 2011
    Black widow has just a stupid amount of hp ><
  • Yarix August 2011
    I lost capeguy twice (from 300+ health), knifeguy once (same) and halved my prince. In two battles. The upswing it's that bored won't overtake me in just three days when I'm on holliday (abroad, potentially without data access)
  • bored August 2011
    yeah I'm losing a lot more health now too.. even if battles didn't change i wouldnt overtake you in three days, my days of spurting are over.

• Fireseeker August 2011
    Well I took out the bw with my ranged slowly after knocking down the medusa. I am now going to equip the dragon gold lvl 13 instead of lvl 12 dragon sword to pump up my ranged .
  • thorg August 2011
    I recently posted I went into battle with a front line HP total of 575 and fared well. I'm still wondering what min front line HP total you use?
    I just battled with a 650 total, did not do so well, escaped with mage and swordsman taking out blackwidow.
    I'll keep my min about 750, at least till I get new reinforcement.
  • thorg August 2011
    Ps; still fighting with lv12 tornado sword at lv14, could use an upgrade vs new badies.
  • Fireseeker August 2011
    I suggest the dragon gold lvl 13 5 ATT 4 luck and 12 ranged to help out or dragon sword lvl 12 same stats.except 12 melee
  • thorg August 2011
    Haven't found either yet.
  • Yarix August 2011
    I go in with near full melee, unless I know I won't be battling again soon. I try to have my ranged take some hits now and then although that has become slightly more dangerous with three ranged.

@bored: did you buy any new units yet? If so, which one?
  • bored August 2011
    @Yarix, nope I'm a poor one, don't forsee me buying anything for another 10+ days at least.. not sure if ill cave and buy the Elf, but i'll probably save for the 1k mage.
    @thorg pre mobs being upgraded, I went in with as low as 300 hit points on my front line total & won.... now.. umm now im too scared to fight.
  • Yarix August 2011
    I noticed something funny. Since the new units have been introduced the k/d scores have been thrashed! No longer 200 entries with perfect scores, now 162 and lower have losses
  • bored August 2011
    lol wow its at #70 and lower have losses.. well server#3 at least. never paid any attention to it.
  • Woar August 2011
    That also has something to do with the fact he upped the minimum wins to be 51 to get on that list.
  • Fireseeker August 2011
    @woar not really because on server 4 thorg is 180 and #179 only has 26 wins
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    On the in game board it is 26 on web board it is 51
  • Woar August 2011
    Can't say I know how it works. And I can't see what your looking at either. On server 4 battle king says 60/0 is right before Thorg at about #74.

Edit: Oh... That makes more sense twitch. Thanks.
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    Np