Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
"Partial" Experience
  • DoctorNecro August 2011
    Just thinking about leveling past level 6, or any level, for that matter. Why not give experience per monster, instead of per group?
  • bored August 2011
    it would be easy to just fight kill 1 to 2 mobs without having any hitpoints.. sure you would have a lot of losses but its xp that counts.
  • Yarix August 2011
    Well, there could be a prerequisite to survive the battle. Or wait! What if xp gained is based on #enemy killed minus #units lost. For me, I'd also like a lvl component somewhere in there...
  • Herb August 2011
    I think if you die you shouldnt get anything or mabie loose a couple coins. You shouldnt get rewarded for loosing
  • jacktharibba August 2011
    Yeah, maybe one could flee from a fight and get partial exp [but it could fail and one gets sliced 4 one round] like one can flee before anyone moves and if it fails, one loses all turns..
  • DoctorNecro August 2011
    My suggestion was made because collecting stars is not as fun as battle. Unless I'm missing something, battling should always be more important than collecting stars.
  • Koiteth August 2011
    Amen to that! Dr.
  • Yarix August 2011
    I'm definitely with you! Battle FTW (pun intended)
  • Herb August 2011
    I would so much rather battle but my hp wont allow it. That is my arguement for a healing class. But for now stars is my exp getter.
  • thorg August 2011
    I went into battle with a combined front line HP total of 575 at lv14.
    All damage was taken by swordsman, who perished after taking 185 points.
    I bring this up because, ever since amus and rings came out I've been going into battle with less HP then I used to.
    What's your min HP for battle?
    575 HP for three fighters is mine, except for accidentally going to battle without knifeman.

• thorg August 2011
    Sorry, I went off topic, should of started new thread for this.