Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Moves remaining progress bar
  • phoenix13 July 2011
    I would like to suggest a change to the map page as the progress bar does not easily show how many moves are remaining like was previously possible. Could the number of moves be displayed next to or overlayed in the progress bar?
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    Down load .72 its already there. Keep up killer
  • phoenix13 July 2011
    I had only just updated to 0.71 the day before & there was nothing saying that 0.72 was available.

pjuros, can you please add an alert that displays on application start if a newer version of the application is available?
  • pjuros July 2011
    Usually I do that, but this time I simply forgot.
  • Koiteth July 2011
    What is the purpose of the progress bar? Would rather have a larger toggle box. I don't have large fingertips and still hit wrong direction at times.
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    He did post here that there was a 72
  • phoenix13 July 2011
    We aren't all on the forums as much as you twitch
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    Should be
  • Koiteth July 2011
    Agree!
  • Herb July 2011
    Man I am realy starting not to like twitch. I am starting to get mad every time I see his name just because I know he is going to reply something rude. I would realy like to see the pvp aspect show up just so I could attack him and get myself killed.
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    Lol
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    What server are u on
  • Herb July 2011
    Server 2 I think.
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    Don't think there is a server 2 yet. On the start screen it should say ur server number. Should be 3 4 1. Don't think he made 2 yet
  • Herb July 2011
    Is there a way to pick your server. And I am on server 2.
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    Hmmm no u can't pick ur server. Server 2must be new. What's the highest exp on your leaderboard
  • Herb July 2011
    Doctor necro..1344
    Yc.....................0714
    Dino.................0683
    Proteous.........0580
    Herb.................0536

200 people on so far. Is that max. It looks like it to me.
  • Herb July 2011
    How do you think the doctor got so high in exp above everyone elnce
  • twitch_lol July 2011
    He might have ben a remake because it a new server. Maybe he was on aother server and remade. Your very lucky to be on a new server and be able to competein ll the leaderboard. Try not to lose to many fights and save all ur gold right now for up coming updates. And server 3 is like 1st 30000 yarix. Sever 4 26000ish server 1 21000ish. If u got to the about section on the main scren and then go to the web site and then to scoreboard u can see other servers. That why I didn't know there was a server 2 because it not on the site yet.
  • Yarix August 2011
    Wow, server 2 is back. Nice...
    Anyway (yes Herb, we went offtopic again) the scores only give top 200 listings, there can be more players. When server2 gets included on the scoreboard on the site you can look at the sever stats
  • BrandenF August 2011
    Yarix doesn't sleep.
  • Yarix August 2011
    My post was at 730 AM CET (local for me) . You can guess where I was
  • twitch_lol August 2011
    on the crapped.
  • BrandenF August 2011
    In the red light district
  • Yarix August 2011
    In Copenhagen, right? :-))
  • Koiteth August 2011
    At church?
  • Yarix August 2011
    Ehm, what is this church you speak of?
  • Koiteth August 2011
    Just adding an other place of worship to the list ;))
  • Herb August 2011
    The church is a hole in my back yard.