Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
  • LPD688 December 2013
    Petar Merry Christmas. Over the past 2 years the only constant game on my phone is this one. It may be at 3 years now. Great game. It continues to grow and develop. Players may wish changes, but aside it's a great game.
  • Xyzzy December 2013
    Merry Christmas Petar. This is the best strat game out there. Had to leave for life reasons. This is the only game I ever left and actually came back to.
  • delfonic December 2013
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas(those who celebrate it lol), and have a happy and safe New Years!!
    I too have had this game the longest on my phone. One of, if not, the first game(s) I downloaded, and, as simple as it is, it just doesn't get old. :-D

I was hoping for new dungeons soon. Perhaps some different elemental dragons. Ice dungeon/dragon would be sweet. Also some larger dungeons that would take maximum stamina to get through(mines currently 70) that had up to 7 or 8 chests. Or for longer dungeons you could have the bosses drop or protect chests that have rare potent items. Items that have higher than usual max stats or items with non-usual stats on them.
  • pjuros December 2013
    Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

It's nice to read there are so many veteran players. I have so much ideas for the game (and there are some really good ones on forum also) and I'll try to improve game with each update. I'm doing this game in my free time so things are going slow, but have no fear, updates will come on regular basis.