Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Dragon collector RGP v1.5 - release
  • pjuros November 2013
    Version 1.5 has been released on Google Play. New features:

- added quests (simple quests, just to make game more interesting)
    - better enemy AI
    - fix: mass effect spells target caster
  • Lithos November 2013
    Once again...I love the updates....I think this will also help the newer players with getting a real feel for the game, and I can see the quests becoming a major factor as more updates are added....thanks Petar, you rock!!!!
  • z__ November 2013
    Yeah the quests will be great for folks starting out. Can't wait to see how hard they get.
  • delfonic November 2013
    So far awesome! Up to quest 14. Curious as to how many there actually are. Since the update, though, it seems like if a monster blocks one atk or spell, it tends to block multiple. Had a dragon block all atks one round. :L I'm sure I'm seeing something that. Isn't their, but it sucks. Lol

Wish more items with 3 modifiers would drop more frequently. Maybe make it so once you reach lv20+ the chances increase for multiple modifiers. Since better items after that would only be extra mods. Just a thought though.

Keep up the fantastic work pete!¡!¡!
  • Xyzzy December 2013
    Hey Petar!
    Been a long time. Gotta start over lol.
    Love the quest idea. Love the new game play. Awesome!
  • cbreidenbach87 December 2013
    I'm still waiting for the Dragon boss that takes up the whole enemy side of the field :-D
  • cbreidenbach87 November 2015
    So how does this game still work? I assume someone is paying a server hosting fee as this is an online game? Petar, you must still be there somewhere!