Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Woooo, just hit Level 24! :3
  • Angel November 2013
    ... I know, nothing special, but I'm proud I have and I'm chasing level 25. (Can't wait to see some more levels implemented soon with new items/new places and level 100 units + new Units!)

I think I'm the highest active player on Server 2. :3

What level are you currently?
  • Tentacle November 2013
    Lvl 20, Server 3, 2400 wins, 0 losses.
  • Angel November 2013
    That's cool. I just hit 3250+- wins (0 Losses of course) and I'm trying to catch up on this guy. Originally, I was like 6 thousands EXP behind him and then I leveled passed him and now I'm 15,000 EXP above him but I can't seem to catch up on the Winning Streak. (He's 1st, I'm second) and he's like 500 ahead of me. Even though I keep getting More EXP ahead of him, he still seems to keep being able to increase the distance of Wins/0 Losses in front of me and I'm just hoping he 'derps' and dies. =P
  • Metalfist November 2013
    Probably the reason why you are ahead on experience but not on wins is I don't pick up stars and just get all my experience from battles. Not sure if this is the right strategy or not, but I figure the battle experience it's better since then the characters also get experience and level up as well.
  • Angel November 2013
    I don't go out of my way to pick up stars. If they are in my way or next to a potion I'll pick them up but they give a measily 4 - 9 EXP. There is no way that that would account for thousands and thousands ahead.
  • Tentacle November 2013
    @angel maybe you are doing to many dungeons? Outside the kill rate per movement can be higher than in a dungeon. BTW: just hit lvl 21