Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
HP while moving idea
  • DryIce June 2011
    I was thinking on the can, what if the amount of HP you generate while moving was based on current food amount.
    Math : (max food)\100 = HP generated
    For example : if your max food was 305 your first move would generate 3 HP. Your total food would then be 299 so your next move would only generate 2 HP. Down to 0 HP when you run out of food still.
    Then food becomes a much more valuable item to aquire on the map.
    And you could add a skill for max food, say 1 point gives you +50 max food.
  • twitch_lol June 2011
    Great idea. It makes food more disirable and heals u more and allows for more battles daily.
  • thorg June 2011
    Thought about this already, completely agree with your idea.
  • Really like this one, though you might round >= 50 up, so lower levels get move heal at all. As well makes juicy steak much more valuable.
  • Yarix June 2011
    I like it too. Nice enhancement, not unbalancing and makes perfect sense game-wise
  • pjuros June 2011
    Nice idea, I'll try to put it in game, maybe with some modification or new skill.
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    I like that idea. I still eat all steaks I come across. I always liked the idea if increasing max movement outside of lvling.
  • DryIce June 2011
    Thanks Petar!
  • twitch_lol June 2011
    Woot time to buy lots of juicy steak
  • Axhole July 2011
    That sounds awesome :) its crazy that there's such a cool game designer who will actually talk and hear ideas directly from the players. Love this game, don't give up.

Ps, maybe a 'donation' area where I can give you money and earn tokens to buy skill points or gold or health? Just an idea.
  • Eightz July 2011
    if you click on about instead of start or forum there is a donation link. It doesn't give yoyu tokens or anything though.