Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
New dungeon - Spider forest
  • pjuros July 2013
    New dungeon added do the game. Spider forest is full of spiders so be prepared for lots of ranged attacks. New dungeon is very challenging but has 4 chests and +50 experience bonus for killing dungeon boss, she is tough so be prepared ;-)

Info: click on dungeon entrance (on world map) to get name of the dungeon.
  • Tenkai July 2013
    Just found my first one. Will check it out. Thank you for the update
  • Tenkai July 2013
    new dungeon. very hard fire cave
  • Lithos July 2013
    Found my first new dungeon today (fire cave)...very nice work Petar
  • Tenkai July 2013
    The boss at the end of the Fire Cave was a nice surprise. Loved it!
  • Angel July 2013
    What level and units would you suggest to face the spider cave? I mean... Im a level 18 with the 3 Archers at Level 50 with Gold String bows. Level 50 Magician and a Level 50 Dwarfal Unit.

Are the Spiders all ranged? Perm ranged or do they run out of juice two hits in? Because I so don't want to lose my 100% Kill streak. Im ranked 4th on my server and almost first.
  • Lithos July 2013
    Well, I don't want to be the reason you lose your perfect stat...but like the other dungeons it gets increasingly harder, so you can start through and see how you do.
  • utakappa July 2013
    Will there be new items and new weapons? Also will we be able to battle other players? That would be nice also
  • pjuros July 2013
    Next big upgrades will bring random item generation and PvP battles.
  • utakappa July 2013
    Any ETA on those updates?
  • pjuros July 2013
    Month or two. I have very limited spare time for development, so things will go slow.
  • Tenkai August 2013
    @pjuros that's okay. Take your time.