Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Sign In Apply for Membership

Poll

No poll attached to this discussion.
Inactive Players
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    How long do inactive players remain on the server before they are removed? I have to downgrade phones and unable to download the emulater. I will get another smart phone but not sure when.
  • twitch_lol June 2011
    U can give me ur recovery code and I can put it on my second phne and keep u lveling till u get back.
  • pjuros June 2011
    Inactive players are just moved to town, so you will be ok.
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    Thanks twitch but as long as my guy wont go anywhere Im good. Thank you Petar. Its so sad. Im going to miss you guys. :-(( And wanted to be at least lvl 10 before the dungeons. I wanted to be one of the first to see them.
  • Lightblade June 2011
    If you go inactive for over a month, you should disappear from the leaderboards...(or at least k/d)
    I know several players who have not moved on the boards in months...
  • Yarix June 2011
    Not sure. Perhaps if you'd also include a "legendary players" scoreboard where the overal (from active and non-active and from all servers combined) are noted...

[edit: I just read your comment on the woot3 thread. Now I understand what you mean, but yes, that's the disadvantage of the current k/d chart. A 26/0 will even beat a 250/1... Btw: Aira congrats on 250 kills ]
  • Lightblade June 2011
    Yeah, it kinda sucks having lost a fight... I would be #1 for k/d right now, if not for that. I hate seeing the same 104 people with 26 kills sitting there above me. They haven't moved since I started this server (with 1 or 2 exceptions). They were on the board when I was still lv1. I remember passing all of them up. I know who ALL the active players on sv1 are. (Exp board tells no lies)
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    Well Im about to be one of those inactive players. Posted my phone for sale today. =((
  • BrandenF June 2011
    :/
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    Have to downgrade. It's an extra $30 a month to carry the plan I need to have a smartphone. Just cant afford it.
  • BrandenF June 2011
    Im in the same position but I love this phone too much to accept defeat and go back to regular
  • twitch_lol June 2011
    Whose is ur carrier that is going up $30 a month?
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    Verizon unlimited data/internet package is $30 a month, which is mandatory for smart phones. My wife just told me she wants to keep the phone tho. So were just going to downgrade hers.
  • Yarix June 2011
    Although ofcourse circumstances suck, I'd say that calls for a minor woot
  • Koiteth June 2011
    Verizon should cut Petar in on some of that data pkg $ if the game is a deciding factor for keeping our phones. :)
  • twitch_lol June 2011
    Yeah that's kinda crazy. Sprint isn't too bad cept he charge $10 for 4g phone and there isn't even a 4g tower around. All together for me with 2 phone and unlimited everything I pay $124 a month with my 25% discount woot
  • Xyzzy June 2011
    Nice. I have family plan. I was going yo make the sacrifice but if were keeping the phone it stays with me >:-)